Science Industry Australia, on behalf of its members provides a voice for us all by being involved and advocating for the science industry.
This includes expert working groups, panels, committees, forums, reviews, submissions and direct actions. Currently SIA is involved in a number of activities including (but not limited too):
- National Science and Innovation Agenda - National Infrastructure Road-Map
- Department of Industry Innovation and Science - R&D Tax Incentive Review
- Office of Innovation and Science Australia – Development of the 2030 Strategic Plan
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources - Biological Consultative Committee
- Australian Industry Skills Committee - Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee
- Chemicals of National Security Concern
- Australian Standards, HE-032 Biotechnology
- Australian Standards, HE-030 Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices
- RMIT Program Advisory Committee – Biomedical Sciences
If you would like further information about our activities, please email us for further information.